More News

History


The Chittagong Collegiate School is a secondary school in Chittagong, the southern port city in Bangladesh. Established in 1836, it is one of the oldest schools in the country.

Chittagong Collegiate School was established as Chittagong Government School in 1836. The school was the first English medium high school in Chittagong. Its classes were held in a brick building constructed during the early years of British rule at a place between the southern part of the Parade Ground and the eastern section of the Madrasah Hills, the present location of Government Hazi Mohammad Mohshin College. The school was then shifted to a new location at the southern section of the Markot Sahib Hills. In 1886, the school was relocated to its present location at Ice Factory Road, North Nalapara, near the Chittagong Railway Station, and was named as Chittagong Collegiate School. Until the first decade of the twentieth century, the school was popularly known as the Entrance School.

In 2008 the Government renamed the as Chittagong Collegiate School and College.

The School achieved country's Best School Award in 1992.

Facilities
  1. Online Result Publishing
  2. The School Offers Teaching in Two Shifts
  3. 21 Class Rooms
  4. A Well Established Library
  5. A Computer LAB
  6. Two Science LABs
  7. Three Halls
  8. A Auditorium.
  9. A Dormitory for the Residential Students
  10. Residential Area for the Teachers
  11. Largest School Campuses and Playground
  12. A Mosque
  13. Vocational Education
  14. Swimming Pool within the School Campus
TS Management System
More News

« October 2017 »
Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31